Training is available for organizations that would like to adopt the YES program. We provide individual consultation and technical assistance for organization leaders and recommend eight hours of training for front-line program staff to prepare them to implement the YES curriculum.
The learning objectives for training participants are to:
- Understand the theories underlying the YES Curriculum;
- Identify the goals of each curriculum unit;
- Become familiar with the sessions in each unit;
- Practice implementing key sessions; and
- Understand methods to document and evaluate curriculum implementation.
The objectives for the consultation and technical assistance are to:
- Assess organizational capacity for conducting YES;
- Provide guidance for implementing and evaluating the YES program; and
- Answer questions about specific curriculum adaptations.
If your organization is interested in the YES program and you would like more information about training and technical assistance, including a cost estimate, please contact Alison Grodzinski, firstname.lastname@example.org, (734) 763-1989.